Monday, May 02, 2011

Braindeath

One of the problems with all these bank holidays is that being idle for so much of the time has lead to some sort of brain death for for me.

I am utterly uninspired.  I can't think of anything to write about today.

I could tell you about what I've been doing today, but it mostly involves watching TV and eating soup.  I haven't even got dressed; I'm lounging around in my Batman lounge pants and a slightly smelly dressing gown that I spilled a bit of vindaloo on last night.

I guess I could mention the horrible mess that Dr K made in the garage when the paper bag with the stinky food waste in it split, but as I didn't even go out to help her clean it up, it might seem a bit like gloating.

No, I'll just leave it there.  I'm braindead and unmotivated.  I think I 'll just go and watch some more telly.

No comments: