Saturday, May 07, 2011

Facial Hair

Facial hair is brilliant. I have a beard and it looks awesome. Particularly because without a beard, I look something like this:



I do often wonder what I would look like with different types of facial hair.

It turns out that if I were to have a moustache, I would look exactly like a child molester:



I don't think I'll be going for that look.

Maybe I should go for something a bit Gangsta. A Brazilian on my chin, perhaps... A Brazilichin:



Hmm. Maybe not. I kinda look like the ugly one in a boy band.

So perhaps I could consider a set of really impressive sideburns:



Nope. You're right. Big sideburns never look good. Beards are definitely better than sideburns.




Now I like the look of the full beard. I think it makes me look distinguished but... well... old. Still good though. Shame I can't really grow those side bits.



No, I think I'll stick with the classic goatee. It's the only bit of a beard I can grow anyway, but I think it looks pretty good.

Dr K informs me that it looks much better when it's big and bushy than when it's short and neatly trimmed.

Who am I to argue with a scientist?

No comments: