Saturday, May 14, 2011

An Ode To A Bangin' Hot Chick I Know

Okay... I promise this is the last one.

Honest.


An Ode To A Bangin' Hot Chick I Know

Doctor K, you are so lovely;
Yes, it's true you are so lovely!
'Cos you're lovely's why I love thee,
Dr K, you're so great (and nice)!

You have hair that's quite long and brown
And you've legs that go all the way down.
When I see you I never frown
Cos, Dr K you're so cute (and nice)!

You're anatomically well proportioned;
When I first saw you I was properly stunned.
You're more appealing than a performing hedge fund;
Dr K you're so ace (and nice)!

Doctor K you're my favourite hot chick;
Anyone that thinks not is probably thick.
Unless they're blind or prefer man-dick,
Cos Dr K is so fine (and nice)!





Today's poem is brought to you by the tune of the one verse of Men Of Harlech that I actually know. Sorry.

No comments: