Friday, May 27, 2011

Distracting You With Cats!

Yeah, that's right. Tonight I am going to distract your attention from the fact that I can't be bothered to write a proper blog post, with cute pictures of cats.

It's hard to believe that once, Rochester was a kitten.

Well, it's true. Here he is, fifteen years ago, balancing on my mum!



Teeny tiny, wasn't he? Here's me using him to warm my lap. He wasn't so good at it back then!


Mm. Nice 90s hair, Daz.

Next up, another cute Rochester picture:


He had a little furry friend back then. One that he got along with, I mean. Look at this vomit inducing bit of cuteness!


As they got a bit older, they even liked to partake of the odd threesome:


Apologies for the nude chin. It's obscene and immoral, I know. But look how skinny, I was, back then!

Here's a better look at the bundle of fluff that was known as Elliott. Sadly, he is no longer with us:


He was an awesome little chap.

Finally, because I don't want him to feel left out, here's a cute, kitteny photo of Rochester's current feline companion, with whom he refuses to sleep:


Captions are welcome!

1 comment:

Morning Phil said...

I did enjoy this cats piece. Thanks! Phil