Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Boxes

Every week, Dr K receives a box. It's made of cardboard and it's about he size of a video cassette case.

I've been getting a bit of box envy recently, so this week, I ordered one of my own.


Here they are. They're very similar, I think you'll agree.

Dr K's box has a discreet and tasteful logo in the bottom corner and not a lot else. Not vey exciting.

Mine, on the other hand has 'Om Nom Nom Nom' emblazoned on the leading edge. Based on that alone, it's clear that my box is going to be so much better than Dr K's!

Let's open them up.


Cor. That's pretty exciting. Dr K has a lovely pair of coconuts on display when you lift up her top.

My box, isn't nearly as pretty inside.

But let's not get hung up on that. Take a look at the contents of Dr K's box:


How peculiar.

It seems that Dr K's box is full of twigs and birdseed and floor sweepings. Well, they look positively... delicious.

Oh well. I suppose one has to be disappointed every now and again, so that you can appreciate the more awesome things in life!

You know, like the contents of my box!


Wow. It's only a brilliant selection of weird foreign sweets!

I'd like to end with a little maths lesson:

my box > dr k's box


Yeah.

No comments: