Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Flyfoot

I have a recurring problem with my feet.

You remember my feet, don't you? They're strangely brown.

Anyway, my problem is this: flies keep landing on my feet when I'm using my computer.

It's very annoying, particularly when I have bare feet. I don't know why they keep landing on my feet, but you can guarantee that if there's a fly in the house, it's hiding under my computer desk and just waiting for me to take my socks off.

It's not even like my feet are especially smelly (although they are a bit brown). Dr K's feet are way smellier than mine (although less brown). I think the flies just want to piss me off. They may be in cahoots with the evil cabal of evil who's stated aim is fuck with me.


I suppose that I'll just have to wear socks when I use my computer!

No comments: