Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Colours

Look at this:


It's a colour wheel. Pretty, isn't it?

Now I'm sure you're looking at my colour wheel and wondering what the hell is going on with that outside ring. I mean it's just the same as the one next to it, but with more segments.

Well, I'm about to give you a crash course in the womenfolk and how they see the world.

You're welcome.

Here is another version of the colour wheel:


I know, I know. It looks exactly the same as the one above. I know that.

But apparently, when the womenfolk look at it, they see lots of different colours in that outside ring, with names like 'lavender', 'cerise', 'cyan', 'lilac' and all sorts of other ridiculous names.

I call it the 'lady ring', which sounds a bit ruder than I intended. It seems that the womenfolk have lots of rings, even bigger than this one. But men can't see them.

Here are two photographs:


The one on the left shows the world as it really is, as taken by an ordinary camera. The one on the right, however, has been taken by a state of the art 'lady cam' developed by Nikon, with a special vagina shaped lens that allows us to create an impression of what the womenfolk see. Look at how it's all technicolor and rainbows and pretty flying unicorns!

Science has yet to explain why men can only see a tiny fraction of the colours that the womenfolk see. I suspect it has something to do with genes. Or hormones. Or because men don't got a vagina.

No comments: