Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fat Hitler

Last night a waitress called me 'Fat Hitler' by accident. At least I hope it was by accident. It's not like I'd done anything to upset her.

There were four of us at the table: me, Dr K, Scotty and Gayle. None of us can quite remember how it happened. There was some talk of my handsomeness (mostly be me) and then some mention of the tolerance of English people and the friendliness of Scottish people and then someone mentioned that small people could be tolerant and friendly, too unlike Hitler who was quite small, but neither tolerant or friendly.

And then the waitress commented that the key difference between me and Hitler was that I was much bigger than him.

To cut a long story short:


So that was nice!

I'll finish with a brief update on the onion fingers situation: they still smell. I've stayed clear of hand driers though, so hopefully all will be well!

No comments: